An energy audit is an inspection survey and an analysis of energy flows for energy conservation in a building. It may include a process or system to reduce the amount of energy input into the system without negatively affecting the output.
- Do you know how much cost involved in your facility for Energy?
- You know that your energy cost could be reduced, how to reduce them?
- You need an energy expert to analyze your utility data and equipment’s, and come up with a financially sound energy saving opportunities.
- Leading team has overseas experience which help to execute the task
- Energy Auditing
- Water Management
- Solar Water Pump
- Solar Solutions
- Eng. Services
Areas We Cover
- Oil and Gas
- Commercial Building
- Petrochemical Plants
ADVANCE ENERGY AUDITING
We are Leading energy auditing team have provided renewable energy saving ideas to various clients in commercial Industrial and Residential facilities whole over the world.
|Data Collection||Lower Cost||Industrial|
|Identify Energy conservation measures||Commercial|
|Data Collection||Reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions||College universities and schools|
|Improve equipment efficiency||municipals|
|Report And Recommendation||Lower Maintenance cost||Hospitals|
|Reduce carbon foot||Health care|
In Preliminary collection phase, exhaustive data collection will be made such as observation collecting information about the facilities by the auditor
Detailed analysis of data collection will be performed energy consumption per month in kWh will be calculated based on electric bill data for last 1-2 period
Report And Solution
Based on results of data analysis and observations, Final Report will be shared which also contains recommended measures for improvement which will not act the present working conditions and at the same time substantial energy savings will arise
Standards We Follow
- ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management System
- ISO 50002:2014 Energy audits - Requirements with guidance for use