- Aviation Services
Aries Marine and Engineering Services has the largest Inspection and Non-Destructive Testing division in the Middle East. The team consists of experienced destructive and non-destructive testing (NDT)/ OCTG/Thermography/Eddy current/QC/Welding/ Painting inspectors. We are equipped with the latest inspection tools and technology to cater the most advanced requirements of our offshore and onshore clients.
The inspection services are carried out by our team of qualified non-destructive testing technicians holding CDC, offshore safety certificates, with US, UK, Singapore, China, Schengen, New Zealand and Australian visas which makes them globally mobile to join with ships, oil rigs, offshore/onshore, projects etc on call. The company provides extended services through its various branches located in Singapore, Azerbaijan, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and India thus making it an NDT inspection company with a global presence.
The global footprint of the company enables us to serve our clients at short notice. The company offers NDT services to all its clients within the UAE from its branch offices in Al Quoz, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. This gives us easy access to Jebel Ali Port and Free Zone, industrial areas of Dubai, Abu Dhabi oilfield, Sharjah Hamriyah Free Zone and other northern Emirates as well. The Aries Inspection division has significant presence as the preferred third party inspectors in the maritime and offshore industry worldwide.
Our proficiency in Non-Destructive testing is proved by our track record that covers many high profile projects such as 3rd and 4th NGL Train Project for GASCO, Subsea facility for Solan oil field, ICOEEP Phase 2 (CMMP) EPC Works, ADMA-OPCO Flares Modification/Revamp Project - DAS ISLAND, Construction of Oil Terminal at Hamriyah Free Zone for Takreer, Dubai Metro, Dubai Mall, Al Burj Dubai etc.
Since its inception, NDT services offered by the company has left a golden trail of satisfied clients and impressive projects varying from oil field, marine, industrial to civil sectors. Through our efficient NDT and NDE services, we are now reckoned as one amongst the best inspection companies in the world.
Offshore NDT:- DNVGL-CP-0484
NDT Inspection:- ISO/IEC 17020 (From Dubai Accreditation Center)
Pipe Inspection:- IPIA
Ultrasonic Tightness Testing/ Leak Testing:- ABS
Major Oil & Gas companies registration:- ADMA-OPCO, ADCO, GASCO, ZADCO, TAKREER, IRSHAD, QP, EMARAT, ENOC, EMARAT etc.
Other Approvals:- DUBAL, DUSUP, Dubai Municipality, DEWA, ADWEA, SYSTRA etc.
Inspectors are certified by:- PCN, ASNT, CSWIP, AWS, NACE, BGAS, API etc.
The activities include
- Digital Radiography (CR & DR)
- Radiography Film Digitization
- Radiography Scar system
- Radiography (Ir 192 & Se75)
- Radiography (X- Ray) & Crawler Radiography
- Ultrasonic Testing - Pulse-echo (Angle Beam Share wave & Normal beam longitudinal wave)
- Liquid Penetrant Test (Visible & ZYGLO)
- Magnetic Particle Test (Visible & Fluorescent)
- Eddy Current Inspection (Weld)
- Visual Test (VT)
- Leak Test (LT)
- Positive Material Identification (Metal & Alloy Analysis & Lead Paint Inspection)
- Vacuum Box Testing (with pump & compressor)
- Hardness Testing (Rebound Methods & Ultrasonic Contact Impedance)
- Ferrite Testing (Measurement range 0.1 to 80% Fe or 0.1 to 110 FN)
- Holiday/Spark Testing (High Voltage & Low Voltage)
- Heat Treatment- Induction (Pre-Heating, Post Weld Heat Treatment & Stress Relieving
- Heat Treatment- Resistance (Pre-Heating, Post Weld Heat Treatment & Stress Relieving
- ASME U Stamp (ASNT Level – 3 Services)
- Ultrasonic Leak Testing
- Amusement Park – NDT Inspection
- ASNT/PCN level – 3 Services
- Level –II Training & certification (As per SNT-TC-1A)
For more details on NDT Projects Click Here
Ultrasonic Leak Testing
Ultrasonic Leak Test at its best:-Aries Marine & engineering service is the only company in middle east approved by class to conduct ultrasonic tightness test for hatch covers, other cargo access equipment such as bow-doors, visors, ramps, etc. Aries Having years of experience in Ultrasonic tightness test with more than 500 successful projects, Aries can act as a trouble shooter for all your requirements related to ultrasonic tightness test.
Ultrasound tightness test can apply , where lack of compression exists with pin-point accuracy (no time consuming investigation needed for finding the leaks, as the leak can be pin-pointed local repairs might be sufficient and adequate).