- Aviation Services
Rope access is swiftly becoming a preferred method of carrying out inspections, tests and maintenance in various industries across the globe. It allows safe and rapid access to remote locations for a wide range of inspection, testing and structural engineering functions. The versatility of rope access services permits flexible and comprehensive service on the inspection and structural maintenance programs. Since, rope systems are unobtrusive, it benefits clients who wish to retain the visual integrity of the structure during inspection or maintenance works.
Aries, a full member of IRATA, is a leading Engineering and Inspection organization, providing engineering, inspection, maintenance services to the Marine, Offshore, Oil & Gas, Civil Construction and Structural Maintenance Industries worldwide. Honed with years of experience, we have developed our capabilities to provide extensive inspection /maintenance management services to the industry.
Our management approach encompasses the entire project management of inspection and maintenance process ranging from planning, resource management, work scope, work pack compilation and data analysis. Hundreds of satisfied clients around the globe vouch for our professionalism in service. Our qualified and experienced personnel are professionally trained and certified by IRATA, the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association, and operate under the guidelines of the IRATA International Code of Practice.
Aries Rope Access specialists have always stood ahead of other companies because of the commitment and dedication offered to their clients.
- High Safety Standards
- World Wide Services
- Minimal Mobilization Time
- Professionally trained qualified personnel
- Professionals with seaman book
- Well equipped and experienced NDT team
- Good track record of working in Iconic Structures
- Well experienced Corrosion Control team
- Specialized survey team for FPSO/FSO/ Jackups /Offshore Platforms
- Access to a team of Naval Architects in-house.
- Multinationals with US/ Schengen / Singapore/ Chinese and Nigerian visa holders
- Online Report Management System
- Approval from all major classification societies
Services We Offer
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement Surveys with Cyclops
- Close Visual Inspections
- Aerial Surveys
- Non Destructive Testing
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Ultrasonic- Flaw Detection, Thickness Gauging
- Liquid Penetrant inspection
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Baseline Survey
- Risk Based Inspection
- Hull Integrity Surveys
- Lifting Surveys and Inspections
- Dropped Object Surveys
- Derrick Surveys (API – RP-4G)
- Flare Stack/ Radio Tower Inspections
- Riser/Well Head Inspections
- Structural Integrity Inspections
- Thermography Surveys
Structural Maintenance Services
- Corrosion Control services
- High Pressure Coating Removal and Application
- Anode Installation/Replacements
- Welding and Fabrication Services
- Rigging and Lifting
- Installation of Aircraft warning lights
- Bolt Tightening and Torqueing
- Insulation, Installation and Repairs
- Structural Installation on High Rise Buildings
- Derrick Repairs/Dismantling
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Flare tip Removal and maintenance
- Ships Accommodation paintings
- HP Washing and Cleaning
- Bridge Surveys/Repairs/Maintenance
- Installation and Commissioning of Hydraulic lines
Rope Access—Case Study
- ADNEC-Capital Gate Tower— Glass and structural installation via Rope Access.
- CNR Espoir East and West Well Heads —Structural Integrity Inspections.
- FDPSO Azurite — Hull and structural survey as per DNV special survey Requirement.
- Perro Negro-5 — Leg structural inspection and maintenance via Rope Access.
- Jack Up Rig Sagar Samrat — Cropping of the Jack Up Legs by Rope Access.
- Vopak Horizon Oil terminal —Inspection of 1.4 Km Pipe Lines in way of the Trestle.
(Rope Access, Lifting & Loose Gear Inspection)
Mob : +971 50 2218930