- Aviation Services
Aries Marine has the largest thickness gauging division in the world with more than 200 class approved technicians. Serving more than 3000 Marine and Offshore clients worldwide since our inception in 1998, we have a track record of successfully conducting over 15000 surveys.
Our experienced riding squads with seamen book, completes CAP/Special Surveys/Intermediate Surveys and submits reports during voyage in record time.
We also have trained and specialized inspection teams with relevant offshore training and medical certification to serve the offshore sector, especially the Rigs, FPSO, FSO, MODU’s, Platforms and well head units.
UT Gauging by using the latest multiple echo through coating ultrasonic equipment of Kraut Kramer/Cygnus having wide range Diameter/Frequency Probes helps us inspect Pits and different Material property ranges.
We also provide qualified steel inspectors/ supervisors to carryout steel renewal calculation during pre-docking inspections and renewal verification in the dock.
To serve our clients more effectively and ensure timely reach of our services to them, we have branched out to Singapore, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman, USA, Azerbaijan, India, China and Malaysia.
We are certified by all the major classification societies under IACS and other associated members (International Association of Classification Societies) Certified by Lloyd’s Register, American Bureau of Shipping, Germanischer Lloyd, Det Norske Veritas, Indian Register of Shipping, Nippon Kaiji Kyokai, RINA, Korean Register of Shipping, Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, Bureau Veritas and China Corporation Register of shipping Furthermore, our research team has developed a new concept of re-scantling calculations after U.T gauging (approved by various IACS members), that helps ship owners to reduce huge quantity of steel renewal.
- Largest ISO certified TM Firm in the world
- Round the clock service available on short notice.
- Approval from all classification societies.
- Rope climbers with CCTV for remote access areas.
- 200 UTM Inspectors with engineering background.
- Multinational riding squad with CDC and onboard reporting.
- In-house Engineering, Naval Architecture & NDT support.
- Representation in all major Marine & offshore hubs.
- All valid travel documents to reach any part of the world.
- Latest intrinsically safe and through coating equipment
- Exclusive inspection team for Marine and Offshore sectors.
- In-house visual media based training facility.
- Online reporting and Data Management System.
- Steel inspectors and multi- discipline Technicians
Services offered in Marine
- Hull UTM survey for all types of ships, boats and barges
- CAP, CAS, URS, Intermediate, Special and Annual Surveys
- Class Entry /Renewal Surveys
- DNV NAUTICUS Surveys
- Steel Estimation, Repair plan and Dry Dock Specifications
- Pre purchase Hull inspection.
- Voyage/Rafting Surveys
- Pit Mapping Surveys
- Visual Inspection & Close-up Surveys
- Steel Inspection for repair supervision.
- Pipeline Inspection
- Anchor chain Calibration
- Coating Inspections and Calculations
- Rope Access Inspection with CCTV
- Scaffolding & Steel Estimations
- Structural Integrity Management System (SIMS)
- Condition Monitoring with Intrinsically safe cameras
Services offered in Offshore
- Hull and Leg inspections as per class/client requirement
- Pipeline Gauging including HP Lines
- Periodical Surveys for Offshore Units
- Steel renewal Sequence Plan for Refurbishment/Repair projects
- Steel Supervision during Refurbishment, Repairs and Conversions
- Periodical Corrosion Monitoring of Pipelines – Oil & Gas
- Structural Integrity Surveys of Platforms and Rigs
- Condition Assessment Surveys – Structural & coating
+971 50 2695876
Email : email@example.com