|Rope access is fast becoming the preferred method of carrying out inspections and tests, finding usage in various industries across the globe. It allows safe and rapid access to remote locations for a wide range of inspection, testing and structural engineering functions. The versatility of rope access services permits a more flexible and comprehensive service on inspection programs. Rope systems are unobtrusive, this is a benefit for clients who wish to retain the visual integrity of the structure during inspection or maintenance works.
Aries is a strong member of IRATA and the leading inspection & survey organization, providing engineering, inspection, maintenance services to the Marine, Oil & Gas, Construction and Structural Maintenance Industries worldwide. Over the years we have developed our capabilities, honed with years of experience to provide extensively inspection management services to the industry.
Our management approach encompasses the entire project management of the inspection process ranging from planning, resource management, work scope, work pack compilation and data analysis. Hundreds of satisfied clients around the globe vouch for our professionalism in service. Our Qualified and experienced personnel are professionally trained and Certified by IRATA, the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association and being operated under the guidelines of the IRATA international code of Practice.
We offer Rope Access service from UAE, Middle East, Dubai, and Qatar. Aries Rope Access specialists always stood a head of other companies because of the commitment and dedication that they offer to their clients.
Aries Rope Access specialists - Specialities
Aries Rope-Access specialists - Activities
- High Safety Standards
- World Wide Services
- Approval from all classification societies
- A good track record in working on Iconic Buildings
- Professionally trained Qualified Personnel
- World's largest thickness measurement firm
- Well equipped and experienced NDT team
- Specialized survey team for FPSO/FSO/Rigs and Oil Platforms
- Rope Access professionals with Seamen book
- US/UK/Schengen / Singapore/Australia/ New Zealand/ Chinese and Nigerian visa holders
- Specialized maintenance team for the conservation of historic structures such as bridges, monuments and special structures
- Marine and Offshore Installation/Inspection/Maintenance
- Industrial Installation/Inspection/Maintenance
- Installation/Inspection/Maintenance in High Rise Buildings
- Conservation/Repairs/Maintenance of Historic Structures
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement.
- Conventional/Advanced NDT Services.
- Structural Integrity Inspections.
- Dropped Object Surveys.
- Close Visual/Photographic Inspections.
- Inspection/Maintenance of Silos/Storage Tanks
- Flare Tip Removal/Inspection/Maintenance.
- Installation/Inspection /Maintenance in Power stations.
- Surface Preparation/Coating Application/Maintenance
- Jetty Inspection/Maintenance
- Air Well Inspection/Maintenance