- Aviation Services
Aries Aviation Services FZE is based in Sharjah Airport Authority Free Zone, Sharjah.
Aries Group of companies is the recognized leader in delivering Advanced Inspection Services in the Oil & Gas industry. To serve the Aviation Industry, the new company has been initiated in SAIF Zone, Sharjah. The Company is currently in the process of getting the Civil Aviation Authority approval as per local regulations to serve the Aviation Industry. The company will be consisting of well experienced personnel, who are qualified as per BS EN 4179 / PCN / NAS 410. The Company will be equipped with the latest Inspection tools and technology to cater the most advanced requirements of Aviation Industry.
Services and Testing
The detailed Inspection activities will be updated soon based on the approval of Department of Civil Aviation Authorities as per CAR 145.
The Inspection activities would be on Light Aircraft, Business and Executive jets, Helicopters, Military Fighter Jets, Mainstream Airlines and Multinational Carriers, using experienced NDT Inspection personnel.
Intended activities would be:
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Radiography Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Bond Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Ultrasonic Thickness Mapping Test & Evaluation
- Thermal Graphic Imaging
- Ultrasound & Phased Array
- Flight Surfaces
- Windows and Windshields
- Landing Gear
- Various Other Engine Components
- It is the policy of Aries Aviation Services FZE to provide its customers with the highest quality services through qualified, equipped and engaged employees.
- We are committed to provide our customers with the utmost care in technical competence and integrity.
- We must meet the needs of our customers at a competitive price in a timely manner.
- We measure our success by having satisfied customers, repetitive business, referrals and sales growth.
- The pursuit of quality, and its improvement, is a continuous process with measurable objectives.
- Each employee must be aware of, committed to, and actively involved in the quality improvement process by giving clear and accurate data.
- The given services would be in accordance with applicable standards and specifications.
Time is money ! We count even Seconds !