CORROSION CONTROL SERVICES
Offshore Marine structures are built irrespective of the atmospheric conditions to which they are exposed. Hence, proper coating procedure is crucial for any offshore/marine structure for preserving and maintaining it as good as new. This relies on procedures which include proper surface treatment techniques, required coating materials and methods of applications.
Aries Corrosion Control & Management services is an Aries Group latest venture molded out by a group of corrosion experts to deliver prompt solution for extending the life of structural elements, metal/non-metal, doctored by proper analysis and treatment.
Why Aries Corrosion Control Services?
- Special focus on timely and quality oriented service with support of acclaimed engineering and inspection background.
- Pool of qualified with experienced workforce including Rope access crew, Scaffolders, supervisors and paint inspectors etc.
- Emphasis on the highest quality with safety at every step of the business.
What we do?
CONSULTANCY & INSPECTION
- All types of Coating Inspections.
- Coating Guarantee Surveys.
- Condition Monitoring.
- Warranty and periodic follow up survey.
- Project Planning.
- Failure/ Claim Investigation.
- Preparation of Specifications.
- Cathodic Protection.
- Calculation of material requirement.
- Provision of training for crews.
CORROSION CONTROL SERVICES
- Coating Rectifications and Refurbishment
- Undertaking any magnitude of Blasting/Painting works
- Hydro Blasting
- Spot blasting
- Slurry Blasting
- Paint Stripping
- Pressure Cleaning
- Machinery Cleaning
- Power tooling
- Chemical/Vapor degreasing
- Polishing and Soft washing
- Application of high-performance coatings
- Application of organic and inorganic coatings
- Epoxy coatings
- Zinc-phosphate coatings
- Non-skid deck and heli deck coating systems
- Alkyd and vinyl coatings
- All types of single and twin pack coatings
- Protective coatings applied by airless, conventional spray and roller
- Maintenance supervision
- SSPC/NACE /BGAS Certified Inspectors
- Multi disciplined surveyors/inspectors
- Follows industrial specification and standards
- Proper Planning and Execution
- Developing Maintenance Programs
- Preventive Corrosion Programs for Complex Structures
- Cost effective One Time Solution
- Ensure High Environment Safety Standards
- Riding Crew with Seamen book
- Our professionals with Multinational visas and offshore Safety/Medical certificates enable them to travel anywhere around the globe
- Expertise in the Maritime, Offshore, Oil, and Gas, Civil and Petrochemical industries
- IRATA Full Member Company
- Specialized Rope Access Personnel
- In-house Scaffolding Services
- Leading Engineering & inspection consultancy firm in the middle east
Aries Corrosion Control Services offers a full range of service to the Offshore, Marine, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Industrial Structures with Surface Preparation, Painting, Coating and Rental of Equipments with Operators. We are following SSPC, ISO 8502 and ASTM Codes and standards by the acid of advanced equipments for the corrosion control services in structural steel, piping and fittings, valves, machinery and other steel equipments
Mob: +971 50 7565954