TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION & AUDITING
Audit Services Offered
- ISM Audits
- ISO Audits
- ISPS Audits
- Third Party Audits
- MLC Audits
- Audits to Verify Preparedness for Certification
- Supplier/ Vendor Qualification Audits
- Shipyard Evaluation for New Builds/ Repairs
Management system development assistance offered
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015- Environment Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007- Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISM – International Safety Management Code
- ISO 29001:2010- Quality Standards Specific to Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry
- HSE Manuals
- Integrated Management Systems
- HR Manuals
Assessment / Evaluation services
- Tender Review/ Evaluation
- Vessel Evaluation on basis of Certificates/ Records and Documentation available
- Risk Assessments
- Cost Control / Invoice Verification for Projects
- Project Status Assessment/ Review Reports
Technical documentation scopes
- Feasibility Studies
- Preparation of ITP, QA/QC Plans
- Preparation/ Optimization of Project Schedules
- Preparation of Technical Specificationse
- Preparation of Repair Specifications
- Operating Manuals
Vessel Specific Documentation
- Operation Manuals
- SOLAS Training Manual (LSA/ FFA Manuals)
- FME Analysis
- Ballast Water Management Plan
- Garbage Management Plan
- SOPEP Manual
- SMPEP Manual
- Procedures & Arrangements (P&A) Manual
- Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SEEMP)
- Cargo Securing Manual
- ISPS Documentation
- Man Overboard Recovery Manual
- Emergency Towing Booklet
- Biofouling Management Plan
- Ship To Ship Transfer Plan
- VOC Management Plan
- VECS Manual
- Vessel Contingency Plan
- Anchor Handling Manual
- Damage Control Booklet
- Fi-Fi Operation Manual
Aries Marine’s Documentation, Audits & Management Systems Division is able to provide Technical Services for various types of Companies & vessels that are specific to customer requirements and cost effectively tailored to suit Client and Regulatory requirements. The Consultancy team's expertise covers Technical Documentation according to the latest Industry requirements, Audit Standards, Management Systems development, Project Studies and Vessel Specific requirements complying with the various Marine and Offshore Engineering standards.
Cargo Securing Manual
Cargo Securing Manual is prepared for the details for carrying Cargo, Stowage & Securing Arrangement details. This manual is prepared in accordance with the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974 (SOLAS) Chapters VI, VII and the Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing, cargo units.
International Safety Management
ISM Document includes Company Safety Management System Manual, Company Procedure Manual and Forms & Checklists.
ISPS is prepared as per The International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code. This document includes Ship Security Assessment & Ship Security Plan.
Maritime Labor Convention Manual
The Maritime Labor Convention Manual is prepared to safeguard the seafarer’s well-being and their health and safety in all aspects of their living and working onboard.
This manual includes the details of Integrated Management System as per ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Contract & Design Review
We take up the contract for the design drawings review for new builds or refurbishment or conversions or modifications etc.
Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan
SEEMP Manual is prepared as per IMO Guidelines (Resolution MEPC.213 (63). The manual includes general guidelines for planning, implementation, monitoring, self-evaluation, improvement, Energy efficiency measures and practices.
Ballast Water Management Plan
Preparation of Ballast Water Management is to meet the requirements for the control and management of ship’s ballast water and sediments in accordance with the Guidelines for Ballast Water Management and the Development of Ballast Water Management Plans resolution MEPC 127(53).
Health Safety & Environment Manual
The HSE Manual is a primary document require for health, safety and environmental management system certification, which is addressing the requirements of ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards. The ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 are standards for environmental management system and occupational, health and safety management system respectively, developed by ISO.
Ship Specific Manual for Recovery Of Persons From Water
The Ship Specific manual for recovery of Persons from water is prepared as per the amendments to SOLAS Regulation III (17-1) and as per Guidelines specified by MSC.1/Circ 1447.
We take up job for ISO auditing based on Integrated Management System as per ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Garbage Management Plan
Garbage Management Plan is prepared as per guideline from Regulation 9 of Annex V of International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution (MARPOL 73/78). This manual shows the drawing with location of various types of Garbage bins located in the vessel.
Mob : +971 505061894