Engineering Offshore Solutions
Aries Marine and Engineering Services (estd 1998) is the largest ISO certified design and consultancy firm in the Middle East, providing a comprehensive range of technical consultancy and project management services to the offshore and maritime industry worldwide.
Headquartered in Sharjah, we have offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the UAE, Houston, India, Singapore, China, Ghana, Bahrain, Azerbaijan and Qatar; giving us a firm footprint in some of the major Offshore Industrial sectors in the world.
Aries Offshore Engineering Division
Aries Offshore Engineering is a division of Aries group dedicated to cater the needs of our clients in the Oil & Gas sector by offering specialized Offshore services and advanced analysis techniques for Offshore structures. Aries Marine specializes in delivering design solutions from specific small tasks to complete engineering packages. Our expertise covers Structural Engineering and Analysis, Design Calculations, Concept Designs, Conversions, Engineering and Offshore Project Management. We also undertake elements of projects on a task-by- task basis, combining our services with those of clients or other parties involved.
Aries Offshore Engineering team comprises of
- Offshore Structural Engineers
- Naval Architects
- Marine Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Analysis of Fixed Offshore Platforms
- Design and Analysis of Self Elevating Units.
- Design and Analysis of Topsides, Helidecks etc.
- Reassessment of Existing Offshore Oil Platforms, Jackup Rigs, Semisubmersibles, etc.
- Global Analysis of Floating Structures
- Launching Analysis
- Fatigue Analysis
- Riser Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Load Out and Transportation Analysis
- Design of Grillage and Sea Fastening Arrangements
- Installation Aids, Rigging and Lift Point Designs
- Independent Review of Transportation and Installation Engineering
- Project Engineering Support at Fabrication Yard
- Stability Analysis (Intact and Damage)
- Mooring Analysis
- Loading Conditions and Preload / Ballasting Procedures
- Longitudinal Strength
- Motion Analysis
Our engineering team is proficient in following softwares
Click here For More Details