- UT Gauging
- POSITIVE MATERIAL IDENTIFICATION IN QATAR
- NOISE SURVEY IN QATAR
- MARKING SERVICES IN QATAR
- LIGHT SURVEY IN QATAR
- LIFTING & LOOSE GEAR INSPECTION IN QATAR
- HELIDECK INSPECTION IN QATAR
- POST WELD HEAT TREATMENT(PWHT) IN QATAR
- FERRITE TESTING IN QATAR
- REPLICA METALLOGRAPHY IN QATAR
- ROPE ACCESS IN QATAR
- UT SCANNING IN QATAR
- TUBE INSPECTION SERVICE IN QATAR
- REMOTE FIELD EDDY CURRENT TECHNIQUE IN QATAR
- MAGNETIC FLUX LEAKAGE TESTING IN QATAR
- MAGNETIC PARTICLE TESTING IN QATAR
- INTERNAL ROTARY INSPECTION SYSTEM
- THICKNESS GAUGING IN QATAR
- THERMOGRAPHY IN QATAR
- DYE PENETRANT TESTING IN QATAR
- BLASTING AND PAINTING IN QATAR
- Scaffolding Services
- Corrosion Control Services
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Third Party Inspection
- Signage Survey
- Engineering Offshore Solutions
- SHIP DESIGNING
- ROPE ACCESS
- 3D MODELING IN QATAR
- VIBRATION ANALYSIS IN QATAR
- SHIP DESIGNERS QATAR
- MARINE TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION QATAR
- BALLAST WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM QATAR
- BALLAST WATER MANAGEMENT QATAR
- 3D SCANNING QATAR
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING QATAR
- NAVAL ARCHITECTS QATAR
- EDDY CURRENT TESTING IN QATAR
UT SCANNING IN QATAR
Ultrasonic testing is a nondestructive testing technique based on the propagation of waves. Ultrasonic testing uses high frequency wave for the inspection of materials. It captures the echo from the testing object and analyses the wave. Based on this analysis the system can detect flaws or informalities. When there is a deformity inside the subject the wave is reflected back. From this signal, data about the flaw, reflector location, size and other features can be successfully detected.
When compared to other conventional NDT methods, UT scanning is sensitive to both surface and subsurface discontinuities. It provides immediate results and detailed images of complex geometrical shapes can be produced.
Aries Marine LLC provides UT Scanning services on Offshore, Marine and Oil & Gas Sector and comprises of inspectors with Rope Access certification.
FUNCTIONAL UNITS OF UT SCANNING
- DISPLAY DEVICES
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF ULTRASONIC SCANNING (UT Scanning)
- High frequency sound energy to conduct examinations and make measurements.
- Flaw detection/evaluation, dimensional measurement and material characterization.
ADVANTAGES OF ULTRASONIC SCANNING (UT Scanning)
- Sensitive to both surfaces and subsurface discontinuities
- Flaw detection or other measurement is superior to other NTD methods.
- Minimal part preparation is required.
- Electronic equipment provides instantaneous results.
- Detailed images can be produced with automated systems.
- Thickness measurement and flaw detection.
- Determining reflector position and estimating size and shape.