- CONVENTIONAL NDT
- ADVANCED NDT
- OCTG INSPECTION
- THICKNESS GAUGING
- ROPE ACCESS
- ROPE ACCESS TRAINING
- LIFTING & LOOSE GEAR INSPECTION
- QA/QC AND THIRD PARTY INSPECTION SERVICES
- Asset Integrity Inspection Services
- Calibration Services
- PM SURVEY
- Hatch Cover Leak Test
- MECHANICAL & METALLURGICAL SERVICES
- RISK BASED INSPECTION
- HULL INTEGRITY & LIFE EXPECTANCY SURVEY
- MARKING SERVICES
- CORROSION CONTROL SERVICES
- SCAFFOLDING SERVICES
- ACFM Inspection
- Spark Testing
- Internal Rotary Inspection System
- Magnetic Field Leak Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
- Remote Field Eddy Current Testing (RFET)
- Dye Penetrant Test (DPI)
- PAUT Inspection
- Bore Scope Inspection Technique
- DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY
Aries Offers fast and cost-effective way to locate faults with no disruption to the running of your business. Our highly experienced surveyors are capabilities for evaluating and interpreting thermal images. We offer different applications of thermal survey.
IR is an advanced preventative maintenance program for Electrical System, We provide thermography scan of all electrical systems to identify too hot or too cold areas. The primary application for infrared thermography is electrical applications. Thermal imaging is the technique used for visualizing the electrical faults. Thermal imagers capture fully radiometric infrared images using IR-Fusion® technology.
Types of Troubleshooting
- High resistance connections
- Over loaded cables, fuses & breakers
- Motors & conveyor bearing failure
- Phase load imbalance
- Thermal insulation breakdown (hot or cold)
- Thermal loss
- Detecting loose or corroded electrical connections
- Inspecting substation and switchgear.
- Monitoring pumps, fans, compressors.
- Monitoring transformers
- Predictive maintenance, trouble shooting, installation
- Printed circuit boards checking
Mechanical & Industrial Inspection
Thermography Survey of mechanical equipment covers a wide variety of systems, everything from motors, rotating equipment, steam traps, water traps, refractory, and tank levels and more. Most of these inspections de-emphasize taking absolute temperature measurements and instead concentrate on comparing overall thermal patterns to understand the asset’s health.
- Rotating mechanical equipment’s
- Furnace Inspection
- Plant Survey
- Storage tank product survey
VOC Leak Detection
Emission of fugitive gases source identification is a part of LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair) program. Fugitive gas emissions may be 50% of total hydrocarbon emission from a process plant. It may leads to loss of companies profit and against QHSE policies.
Building Roofing Inspections
Infrared roof survey is a technique used for identifying trapped moisture problems in roofs. IR roof inspection techniques help the building owners from severe damages. Infrared roof surveys provide the diagnostic information necessary for developing an effective roof maintenance program, and for making informed decisions when considering roof repairs, replacement or resurfacing with one of the popular new roof coatings.
Building Leak Detection
Infrared Leak detection is a technique used for identity poor or inadequate insulation, moisture, building envelope leaks, insulation quality, plumping defects, Energy efficiency and substandard work can be identified.
Energy Conservation Survey
Using IR technique we can identify excessive air leakage, leakage pathways and air Tightness of rooms, Energy losses in buildings through chimneys, attics, wall vents and badly sealed windows/doors. Buildings can be climate controlled more efficiently and end result shall be conserve of energy, time and money.
IR techniques enables scan of an entire HVAC system and ducts of a building and identify the leaks.
Mob :+971 502219061