MARINE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT DIVISION CAN PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Inspection & Preparation of Dry Dock Specification
- Owners Representatives / Dry dock Superintendence
- Shipyard Audit and Selection - New Build / Modifications
- Plan Approval
- Site Supervision –Structure, outfitting, machinery, piping, Accommodation, HVAC etc
- Equipment Procurement / Vendor Selection
- Commissioning & Sea Trials
- DP-FMEA/Customer Acceptance Trial(New Build and Annual Trials)
- Cost Reportin
- Project Scheduling (In Primavera and MS project)
- Guarantees & Claims Handling
- Condition Assessment
- Quality Assurance & Control
ACTIVITIES OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DIVISION
- Review and Approve Drawings on behalf of Owners/clients.
- Approve Equipment’s and their purchase specifications
- QA/QC and inspection of site works including all subcontracted items
- Inspection of Incoming materials
- Progress Reporting (Brief weekly report & detailed monthly progress report)
- Represents Inclining Experiments, Basin Trials, Sea Trials
- Arranges complete Documents/Drawings from Yard (As fitted drawings, Manuals etc)
- Coordinate & Supervise progress with Owners’, Builders, & design activity
- Liaise with Owners, Class, Design Team & Builders on various aspects of the project
- Co-ordinate with Builder’s production managers for timely completion of schedules
- Documentation and Drawings / Documents / Production Schedule Control
Aries Marine continue to play a major role in formulating and implementing specific needs of clients and operational requirements of charterers as part of new construction projects and refurbishment projects involving tenders, contracts, specification and drawing reviews.
Rig Refurbishment Projects
Aries has carried out project management for various Jack up and Semi-submersible rigs in various Shipyards around the Globe predominantly in middle east and Fareast. Major projects are
FPSO Conversion Projects
New build Project –Turret
- Carried out project management for Japanese rig owners for refurbishment projects in Dry-dock World Dubai and LEL Sharjah in 2011,2012,2014 and 2015 for 2 of their rigs(Design- Mitsubishi MD T76J). Major scopes covered are services of technical Coordinator, structural Engineer, Piping Engineer and Document Controller.
- Carried out project –management for American rig owners for refurbishment project in Lamprell Energy Limited in 2009 for 1 of their Jack up rigs (Design-Friede & Goldman L-780 Mod II cantilever Jackup). Major scopes covered are services of technical coordinator, structural engineer, piping engineer, machinery supervisor and project planner.
- Carried out Project –management for Semisubmersible rig for American Owners, in Dry Dock World Dubai. Major scopes covered are services of structural engineer, piping engineer, machinery supervisor and project planner.
- Aries has carried out project management for various FPSO projects. Carried out project management for Norwegian Client in Dry Dock World Dubai during 2012. Major scopes covered are services of technical coordinator, structural engineer, piping engineer and project planner.
AHTS New Building Project
Medusa Spar Hull Project
Front Runner Spar Hull Project
- Aries is currently assisting in project management for British firm for the new build of Turret. for a FPSO conversion project in Dry Dock World Dubai.
- 2 x AHTS NEW BUILDING SUPERVISION successfully completed for a key client based in Qatar at Grandweld Shipyard, Dubai, U.A.E. Aries marine site team did the complete site supervision from steel cutting till delivery for both these DP2 Vessels. The project was successfully completed in 2014.
- 5 x Field supply vessels / Work Boats: Ongoing new building construction in China. Aries marine team acts as owners’ representative for the new construction for a major client in Saudi Arabia and project aim to be completed by 2016.
- Medusa Spar was constructed and well managed for Murphy Oil Corporation by J.Ray McDermott at their Jebel Ali Facility. Aries Marine was the owner's representative for the structural engineering and welding inspection throughout the project that was successfully completed on October 2002
- Front Runner Spar was constructed for Murphy Oil Corporation by J.Ray McDermott at their Jebel Ali Facility. Aries Marine was the owner's representative for the structural engineering and welding inspection throughout the project. With proper management, the project was successfully completed on October 2003. This was a similar project as the Medusa Spar Hull.
Technical Evaluation of Bids
Owner's representative in the technical tenders for US $ 300 million new construction projects of platform supply, maintenance, and various other types of vessels for a major Oil Firm in the U.A.E.
Project coordination; complete fabrication design and shop drawings for Bureau Veritas Class approval with nesting for SELF PROPELLED FLOATING restaurant. The project was successfully completed on March 2003