- Global Analysis
- Damage Analysis
- Modelling and site survey to incorporate the actual damages in the model
- Largest Accidental Load Limit State in Middle East
- Vessel aft to be cropped off and new aft structure for thrusters.
- The total LBP of the vessel after rebuilding the aft end should be less than 125m
- Three Nos Cable holds of diameter 14m and capacity 700 cu-m each.
- New deck houses on the aft end for accommodating Cable highway, ROV & Umbilical winch, CDE/Diverters, ROV, CDE & Plough control rooms.
- An additional deck house introduced on top of the existing forward accommodation block to increase the crew capacity.
- Accommodation up gradation for 72Complement with SPS notation.
- A-frame, plough, Stonker, LCE installed on the aft end of the vessel for facilitating cable laying operation.
- An A-Frame, ROV and an ROV operational winch need to be installed at midship.
- A CDE unit and diverters installed on Fwd deck for Cable Repair operation.
- Intact stability – IS code 2008
- Probabilistic damage stability as per SOLAS 2009
- Bottom damage stability as per regulation 9 – SOLAS 2009
- Stability during crane operation and during ROV operation
- Cable hold capacity – up to 2950t
Sea Transportation of World's largest Turret
- Transportation of 3500T of steel from Dubai to Korea
- Turret Module of the world’s largest FLNG
- Analysis including Deck Strength, Global Deflection Analysis, Ballasting Sequence, Loadout Manual, Mooring Arrangement etc.
Conversion of tanker to FSO
- Helideck Installation.
- Fiscal Metering Package
- Crude Oil Cargo handling System.
- Structural Steel Upgrade.
- Global Strength Analysis
- Dropped Object/Slamming/Sloshing analysis
- Fatigue analysis
- Green Sea Analysis
- Living Quarter Upgrade
- Mooring – Bow and Tandem Mooring
- Bow and Tandem Offloading
- Electrical load analysis
- Lighting layout
- Inclining Experiment and Stability
- Installation and commissioning of H2S, LEL alarms, CCTV
Design of topside accomodation module for FSO
- Engineering for Accommodation Module/Helideck
- Clients : Chalmers / Yinson/ Eni
- Scopes includes Design of new accommodation modules, Inplace Analysis, Lifting Analysis, Fatigue Analysis, Accidental Load Analysis, etc
LBD100 – Liftboat for operation in 100m water depth
- Engineering for the world’s deepest liftboat
- Project FEED and feasibility assessment completed
- Detail Engineering for class of sister liftboats
Site specific assessment of jack up rigs
- Site specific Global assessment.
- Site specific fatigue life estimation
- Modelling as per actuals incorporating UT thickness reports.
- FEA of Cantilever substructure for updated drilling loads.
FEA,Strength analysis,deflection checks
- Refurbishment and upgradation at Lamprell on 2014.
- Upgradation of both starboard and port side cranes
- Port side crane on a 11m high pedestal
- Starboard side crane on a pedestal connected onto the starboard jack casing
- FEA of both structures including FEA of Jack casing for the jacking loads and the crane loads.
SEU Complete Design Solution
- Initial FEED and feasibility.
- Detail design
- Complete project execution.
- RIG DIYINA - Spud Can Analysis For Docking.
- ALPHA KENYA - Spud Can Analysis.