- Aviation Services
LIFTING & LOOSE GEAR INSPECTION
Aries is an independent, impartial Inspection company registered and accredited by EIAC (Emirates International Accreditation Centre) ISO/IEC 17020:2012 in NDT /NDE Evaluation, UAE Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Jebel Ali Free Zone and accredited member of Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA). This ISO 9001:2008 registered company has been providing thorough Examination & Third Party Inspection and Structural Integrity Analysis of Lifting equipment and Lifting accessories as per PUWER and LOLER Standards
Aries Testing Lab provides a statutory structural integrity inspections/assessment on Lifting and Hoisting equipment as part of client's risk assessment program/annual survey and to meet legal/safety requirements for periodic inspections. Periodic inspection is intended to determine the need for repair or replacement of components to keep the lifting equipment/loose gears and to ensure that the equipment is safe and fit for use with all applicable jurisdictions, standards and regulations. After thorough Inspections/Proof Load testing of lifting equipment with satisfactory result, documents of certifications/third party evaluation assessments can be issued in accordance with the local jurisdictions, standards or those of the destinations of the lifting device.
A sound examination of lifting equipment and lifting accessories makes a decisive contribution towards functional safety when operating lifting equipment and lifting accessories.
Our vast experience includes specialist programs for cranes, hoists, loose lifting equipment, offshore equipment, overhead and other structures, forklifts trucks, lorry mounted, tower cranes and mobile cranes.
Leisure Industry Inspection
Our experienced mechanical and structural assessment team provides "One Stop Solution to the Leisure Industries" by conducting mechanical thorough examination/condition assessment and test to determine whether the device and its safe guard installed safely, whether it is safe to operate, and whether any defect that could make it unsafe in future.
The spectrum of services
- LOLER Inspection and Certification for Lifting Equipment & Lifting Machines
- All types of Cranes like Crawler, Hydraulic Mobil, Overhead, Gantry and Tower Cranes
- Offshore Cranes
- Professional Proof Load Testing and Monitoring for Cranes
- Manufacturer Crane Inspection /Commissioning and Certification
- Forklift Trucks, Lorry mounted Cranes
- Periodic Inspections of Lifting Equipment and Lifting Accessories
- Condition monitoring of Lifting Equipment and Lifting Accessories
- Commissioning Inspections of Cranes
- Load testing of Derricks , Life Boat Davits systems, Offshore/ Land Rigs, Vessel and Barges etc.,
- Inspections of Lifting Tools/Gears
- Onsite / Offsite Inspection of Pad Eyes
- Inspections and Certification of Containers, Offshore Baskets, Cargo Baskets.
- Testing and Certification of Cradles
- Bollard Testing
- Ship Lift Inspection
- Wire rope inspection and certification by non-destructive testing(Magnetic Flux Leakage) method
- Calibration of test weights and certification
- Annual Examination / Condition assessment evaluation of structural elements (Track, Support structure), Ride components (Track, wheel spindles, chassis, axles etc.) in Roller Coaster, Honey Bee Swing, Mono rail etc. and it includes NDT/NDE evaluation, Electrical analysis, Functional test, Destructive testing etc.
- EMAG Inspection
- Crane Operators Certification Program
- Rigging and Slinging training Program
- Heavy Equipment Operators Certification Program
- Banks man and Signalman’s course
- Forklift truck operators training
- Forklift course
- Hoist operation training program
Portable Pad Eye Testing
Portable Pad Eye Load Tester (Up to 63T) is a specially designed instrument developed for Load testing/Pull Testing of,
- Pad eyes
- Foundation bolts
- Lashing Hooks
- Runway Beam etc.
Our experienced mechanical and structural assessment team provides "One Stop Solution
to the Leisure Industries" by conducting mechanical thorough examination/condition
assessment and test to determine whether the device and its safe guard installed safely, whether it is safe to operate, and whether any defect that could make it unsafe in future.
Inspection through Rope Access
In fact, we are only company in GCC to perform the load testing of pad eyes through rope access, which would help our end client to reduce the budgetary cost to minimum level by excluding the scaffolding cost involved.
Important Features of Machine
- Light weight and portable
- Versatile design, capable to perform all type of pad eye (in terms of length & Width of Pad eyes)
- Capable to modify based on the shape and location of pad eye
- Capable to perform by rope access.
MFL Wire Rope Tester
It is a specially designed instrument developed for non destructive inspection of wire ropes in the most reliable way. The design of the instrument allows the customer to use. The machine in difficult operating conditions, wherever the rope is installed.
Important Features of the Machine
- Designed for inspection of round, flat and rubber flat wire ropes
- Light weight with small magnetic heads and data logger dimensions
- Accurate readings and computer processing
- No special preparation of the rope is required for inspection
- Speed of rope under test does not affect readings
- Easy and fast installation on ropes
- Rugged construction
- Simple-to-use calibration modes
Intros Wire rope tester,
- For inspection of ropes with diameter 8 mm to 64 mm
- Weight 2.8 Kg to 15 Kg
- Speed along the rope during inspection 2 m/s
Spooling, Installation & removal of wire with sufficient back tension
- Our fleet of spoolers can accommodate reel weights from 25t to a massive 100t.
- Our Spooler is custom designed by us and offers the following:
- Back tension up to 10t through hydraulic control;
- Can use up to 3” dia. wire rope of length more than 1000m
- Robust design of Max.3T Gross weight
- Easy to set up and use.
- Hydraulic Control
Spooling, Installation & removal of,
- Crane wire.
- Tow wire.
- Anchor Wire.
- A speedy, efficient, quality service at affordable rates.
- Our team is well equipped to provide immediate on-site reports.
- "One Stop Solution" for the structural integrity survey of Lifting Equipment and Accessories.
- Specially designed "Recalibration Reminder Program (RRP) to remind one month in advance to schedule the inspection on time.
- Our technical and professional resources includes well trained /qualified Inspection Engineers with LEEA and NDT (ASNT/PCN) certification and advanced equipment will be the "One Stop Solution" for the structural integrity Survey of Lifting Equipment / Loose Gears in Oil & Gas, Marine, Construction, Process and Power Industries.
(Rope Access, Lifting & Loose Gear Inspection)
Mob : +971 50 2218930